By Steve Outing
Next time you make a comment here, you’ll notice that I switched from the default WordPress commenting feature to using Intense Debate. Let me know what you think of it, please.
Intense Debate is a new company based here in Boulder, and I know its recently appointed CEO, Tom Keller. What they’re doing definitely looks interesting. The idea is to take the vanilla user commenting system that’s typical of most blogs and supercharge it.
I actually tried this a couple months ago on another WordPress project of mine and had trouble, then uninstalled it. But I gave it another chance on this blog and found that it’s been improved, apparently. Installing and importing old comments went off without a hitch.
- A text-message storytelling tool: How about for news? - January 4, 2015
- Final days to share your news business model! - December 28, 2014
- Reboot blog! - December 28, 2014
- Brainstorm! What are future ways to fund news organizations? - October 9, 2014
- HBO has losing game with ‘Thrones’ - October 2, 2014
- A dilemma: Where to host a social-media discussion group - September 10, 2014
- Writing About the Future: A new community you should join! - September 7, 2014
- Future scenarios at work as a tool for climate advocacy - September 4, 2014
- Future of news scenarios show what’s (likely) to happen with newspapers - August 6, 2014
- Predict future news events with web data - July 15, 2014